Lovely handmade traditional style wedding bracelet of potato shaped freshwater pearls in sterling silver or filled gold.
Pearlescence Bracelet – A simple freshwater pearl bridal bracelet. Lovely traditional style bracelet of individual potato shaped (mostly round) freshwater pearls. A soft shade of ivory, this bracelet is handmade and finished with either a sterling silver of golf filled filigree clasp.
Due to the handmade nature of my accessories and jewellery all sizes will be approximate Length shown is approximately 7in. Would you like this made in gold? Get in touch and I can talk to you about a gold filled option.
- Potato/round lustrous freshwater pearls.
- Available with Sterling Silver or gold filled clasp and freshwater pearl dropper.
- Completely handmade so each bracelet will be unique to you.
- Finished in one of my beautiful white gift boxes with gold signature ribbon.
- Packaged lovingly in my acid free tissue paper.
- Each bracelet comes with a single signature tag with my LL logo.
All my accessories are handmade, so if you see something you like, but would like to personalise it then send me a message and we can chat about what you’d like.
If you would like to view and try on a headpiece or jewellery, or can’t decide which piece to choose then why not book an appointment to my studio in south Birmingham.
To view how I style my accessories and view some of my gorgeous brides then pop over to my Instagram page for a browse.