Alice Pearl Bridal Hair Vine Headdress
Alice Pearl Bridal Hair Vine is an easy way to wear a headdress. I often get asked ‘How do you wear a hair vine?’ With the length of this vine, really you can pin it in anywhere with bobby pins. It is light, and can be set in to a bridal braid; bent around a bun, or twisted gently through a long plait. You can even twist it around a ponytail. With a bit of clever fixing, you can even wear it with short hair.
Soft and flattering. The Alice Hair vine is created with delicate sprays of freshwater pearls and seed beads. Diamante are entwined with lace buds of layered mother of pearl flowers. Easily pinned into the hair with bobby pins. Choose from silver plated or gold plated wire, with ivory lace. Due to the handmade nature of my hair accessories all sizing is approximate. Length of Hair vine is approximately 10″. Because of it’s relaxed nature, it lends itself well to long wavy hair worn down. It works equally well with an undone bun style.
- Made with Lustrous freshwater pearls, seed beads and diamante all hand wired.
- Delicate ivory/white lace framed by layered mother of pearl flowers and pearls.
- Available in Silver only, Gold only, or Rose Gold only.
- Finished in one of my beautiful white gift boxes with gold signature ribbon.
- Packaged with my acid free tissue paper.
- Every Hair vine comes with a single signature tag with my LL logo.
If you would like to view and try on a headpiece, or can’t decide which piece to choose then why not book an appointment to my studio in south Birmingham.
To view how we style our accessories and view some of my brides then pop over to my Instagram page for a browse.